Noah is a New Year’s Day baby
WHILE many of us were still celebrating the new year Samantha Jakeman and her husband Gareth had an extra special reason to be happy.
The couple’s baby boy Noah was born, ten days earlier than expected, at Warwick Hospital on New Year’s Day weighing 7lb.
What’s more, the little one arrived the day before his mother’s birthday.
Speaking to the Courier on Wednesday, Mrs Jakeman said she and her Husband were hoping to bring Noah home to their house in Whitnash soon.
She added: “It was a nice present for me.
“The past few days have been a bit of a blur but it was lovely for him to arrive early.
- Conservatives lose overall control of Warwickshire County Council but no coalition planned
- Lions hail Southam fete ‘best ever’
- Outstanding production at Leamington’s Loft is full of warmth and humour
- 209 homes plan near Leamington will now go ahead
- Warwick youth theatre group’s magical play keeps audience spellbound
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Leamington
Wednesday 19 June 2013
Temperature: 13 C to 25 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 13 C to 19 C
Wind Speed: 9 mph
Wind direction: East