As the world prepares for Eurovision, the Spa Centre in Leamington is offering their own fiesta of bad taste and global talent with Eurobeat – Almost Eurovision.
Performed by Coventry Three Sprires Society, Eurobeat is a hilarious interactive musical paying homage to the largest annual song contest in the world.
With a line-up more bizarre than the real thing, this extravagant show includes a trio from Hungary singing about killing chickens, a German act which does not sing, two UK pop singers who have never performed together before, and a disturbed Icelandic ex-prostitute.
The audience gets to vote for their favourite country via text messaging on each night and will be allocated a country to cheer on entry.
The show runs from Tuesday May 8 to Saturday May 12.
Tickets priced from £12 to 14, are available from the Spa Centre on 334418.
- Conservatives lose overall control of Warwickshire County Council but no coalition planned
- Lions hail Southam fete ‘best ever’
- Outstanding production at Leamington’s Loft is full of warmth and humour
- 209 homes plan near Leamington will now go ahead
- Warwick youth theatre group’s magical play keeps audience spellbound
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Leamington
Wednesday 19 June 2013
Temperature: 13 C to 25 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 13 C to 19 C
Wind Speed: 9 mph
Wind direction: East