Fire crews were called to a public toilet fire in a Leamington car park on Saturday afternoon.
Crews found the Covent Garden site in Russell Street alight on January 9 .
Water from a nearby hydrant was used to extinguish the flames and two engines were on the scene during the afternoon.
It is not yet known how the fire started.
Crews were also called to a bin fire in the town’s Satchwell Place earlier that afternoon.
The fire was started in the bin on the street and crews were alerted by a member of the public around 4pm.
Nobody was hurt in the fires.