Crews tackle kitchen fire at Leamington pub

Fire and rescue service crews put out a fire in the kitchen at the Robin's Well pub in Leamington on Tuesday. Photo courtesy of MDB Photography & Cinematography.
Fire and rescue service crews put out a fire in the kitchen at the Robin's Well pub in Leamington on Tuesday. Photo courtesy of MDB Photography & Cinematography.

Two crews were called to a pub fire in Leamington yesterday (Tuesday).

The incident happened at 12.56pm at Victoria Colonade.

One fire engine from Leamington and one from Kenilworth attended the blaze in the three-floor building.

The fire had started in the first floor kitchen.

Crews used breathing apparatus, hose reels, fire extinguishers and jets to put the fire out.

Crews left the scene at 14.12pm.