Fire crews called to fire in outhouse in Leamington

Fire EMN-151125-160120001
Fire EMN-151125-160120001
0
Have your say

Two fire crews were called to a fire in an outhouse in Leamington yesterday (Sunday).

At around 2pm Warwickshire Fire Control received a call reporting a tumble dryer fire in a private property in Brunswick Street.

Two crews from Leamington were called to the scene and found the fire in a detached outhouse which was away from the main building and contained the tumble dryer.

The crews extinguished the fire and returned to their home station by 2.48pm.