Baby boy and woman taken to hospital after crash
A baby boy and a woman have been taken to hospital after the car they were in ended up on its roof in Bishops Itchington.
A senior paramedic officer in a rapid response vehicle, an ambulance crew and the Warwickshire and Northamptonshire Air Ambulance attended.
A West Midlands Ambulance Service spokesman said: “The woman driver who is in her twenties had neck, back and pelvic pain. She was immobilised with the use of a spinal board and neck collar.
“The four month old baby was securely strapped to a child seat in the car and appeared to be uninjured.
“The attending ambulance took the woman to University Hospital Coventry and Warwickshire. The baby was taken to the same hospital in the same ambulance for a check-up.”
- Conservatives lose overall control of Warwickshire County Council but no coalition planned
- Lions hail Southam fete ‘best ever’
- Outstanding production at Leamington’s Loft is full of warmth and humour
- 209 homes plan near Leamington will now go ahead
- Warwick youth theatre group’s magical play keeps audience spellbound
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Leamington
Wednesday 19 June 2013
Temperature: 13 C to 25 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 13 C to 19 C
Wind Speed: 9 mph
Wind direction: East