Fire won’t stop chiropractors
STAFF at a Leamington chiropractor say it’s business as usual, even after fire gutted their premises on Monday.
Firefighters used breathing apparatus and a ladder to deal with a blaze at Park Street Chiropractic shortly after 1.30pm.
Three fire engines were called to the blaze, on the first and second floors of the three-storey building next to the Ruby Chinese restaurant.
Two crews from Leamington were initially sent to tackle the fire, but later requested assistance, with engines sent from Kenilworth and then Southam.
There was nobody in the building at the time the fire started. Chiropractor Steven Marsland, who works at the business owned by his brother and sister-in-law Simon and Anna Garston, told the Courier the fire, which caused structural damage, was believed to have been caused by an undiscovered electrical fault in the floor of a first floor treatment room.
He added that patients’ details stored on disc had been recovered and the practice was currently operating from a clinic run by friends in Kenilworth, but that it was looking for temporary premises in Leamington.
Call 881883 to contact Park Street Chiropractic.
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Leamington
Saturday 25 May 2013
Temperature: 5 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 10 mph
Wind direction: North
Temperature: 6 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 9 mph
Wind direction: West