Snake causes house fire in village

Fire crews at the scene of the house fire in Napton, caused by a pet snake.
Fire crews at the scene of the house fire in Napton, caused by a pet snake.
0
Have your say

A pet snake caused a house fire today (Sunday) in a bizarre incident.

Warwickshire Fire and Rescue Service were called to Napton after the snake had got wrapped around a heater, causing it to overheat.

Crews described the fire as “not the usual call out”.

No more information is available at the moment.