Here are the latest Covid fines in Warwick and Leamington from the weekend - from a B&B opening to guests, to yet more house parties
While the majority of people are sticking to the rules, there are still a few who are breaching the Covid regulations
People are continuing to flout the lockdown rules in Leamington and Warwick with gatherings and house parties.
And one Bed and Breakfast in Warwick even opened up for guests.
Despite the Covid restrictions being in place for weeks, people are still picking up fines for breaching the orders.
Here is what Warwickshire Police were called to this weekend:
- Two people reported for fines after booking into a B&B in Warwick for a weekend away – owner also spoken to and given advice.
- Two people reported for fines after reports of a gathering in a house in Long Lawford, Rugby.
- Four people reported for fines after a gathering at a house in Newbold Street, Leamington.
- Four people reported for fines after the vehicle they were travelling in together was stopped by officers in Nuneaton.
- Four people reported for fines after officers were called to reports of a house party in Prince's Street, Leamington.
- Five people reported for fines after gathering at a house in Telegraph Street, Shipston.
A police spokesperson said: "While the number of infections in Warwickshire continues to fall and the vaccination programme is well underway, it is still important that everyone continues to follow the measures in place to protect us from the virus at this time.
"Most people in Warwickshire continue to follow the rules and we thank them for their efforts. However, we do continue to see some people deliberately putting themselves and others at risk."