Fire at garage used as temporary homeless accommodation in Leamington

fire
fire

Three fire crews attended a blaze which had broken out in an outbuilding which was being used as temporary accommodation for homeless people in Leamington last night (Tuesday).

Nobody was harmed in the incident, which took place in High Street at about 9pm.

Two Warwickshire Fire and Rescue Service crews from Leamington and another from Kenilworth were called to the incident.

The five by ten metre single-storey building, also used as a garage, was well alight.

Fire fighters used hose reels and breathing apparatus to deal with the incident.