We can today reveal a list of the best and worst GP surgeries in Leamington and surrounding areas based on ratings provided by patients on how likely they are to recommend their practice.
The information is available on the NHS Choices website, and is based on responses provided in the GP Patient Survey.
The survey is sent out twice a year to around 1.36 million adults who are registered with a GP in England.
Here is the list of the best and worst surgeries in the Leamington area, based on the percentage of people who said they would recommend their GP surgery to others.
1. Whitnash Medical Centre - 110 Coppice Road, Leamington Spa - 95.4%
2. Clarendon Lodge Medical Practice - 16 Clarendon Street, Leamington Spa - 92.8%
3. Southam Surgery - Stowe Drive, Leamington Spa - 89.1%
4. Cubbington Road Surgery - 115 Cubbington Road, Lillington - 89.1%
5. Waterside Medical Centre - Court Street, Leamington Spa - 86.5%
6. Sherbourne Medical Centre - 40 Oxford Street, Leamington Spa - 83.1%
7. Avonside Health Centre - Portobello Way, Warwick - 81.7%
8. Brese Avenue Surgery - 1 Brese Avenue, Woodloes Park, Warwick - 77.6%
9. Croft Medical Centre - Calder Walk, Leamington Spa - 76.4%
10. Spa Medical Centre - 81 Radford Road, Leamington Spa - 69.1%
11. Lisle Court Medical Centre - Brunswick Street, Leamington Spa - 65.8%